No, the integration will not work with a co-hosted account. If you link a co-hosted account using the normal integration process, the guest WILL NOT receive the access notifications.
In order to work with an Airbnb co-hosted account please do the following steps.
- Obtain the actual Airbnb login credentials for the Airbnb account you are co-hosting
- Make sure you are logged out of your own Airbnb account
- Log into your keycafe.com account
- Hover over your account name and select "integrations" from the drop down menu
- Hover over the Airbnb logo in the middle of the screen and select "edit"
- Click the red "connect with Airbnb" button and log into Airbnb using the credentials for your co-hosted account.
- Once the connection is complete, visit "my keys"
- Click on the name of the key you want to setup the integration for
- Click on the tab "integrations"
- From the drop down select the Airbnb property you with to share
- From the second drop down select how you want to share, either "prompt" if you want to decide each time you accept a booking if you want to use the Keycafe service for that property or "automatic" if you want the keys to be automatically shared and the notifications to be sent out.