Your guest will receive an email notification with a secure link indicating that they have been granted access to your keys. They will need to proceed through the link to set up their credentials, which include their mobile number and PIN. They will use these to pick up your keys from the location using the Keycafe terminal.
Articles in this section
- How to setup one-time temporary guest access
- How to setup Airbnb Host Assist with Keycafe
- How do I give a new guest access to my keys?
- How does my guest pick up my keys?
- Can my guest drop off my keys?
- How do I get my Keycafe fob?
- What happens if I lose my Keycafe Fob?
- What does my guest receive when I give them key access?
- How can I give a guest continuous access to my keys?
- If I grant my guest access to one Keycafe location, can I drop off my keys for pickup by the same guest at a different Keycafe location?