Keycafe supports a Lost Key Policy to cover any Keys that are lost or stolen while in the possession of the operator of a user location identified on the Site (“User Location”). If you suffer a loss of Keys, that can be verified by Keycafe at a User Location, you will be compensated up to $100.00 (USD) upon presentation of third party invoice for costs and expenses related to the replacement of the lost Keys or door lock equipment. Keycafe may elect, at Keycafe’s option, to provide a double credit for Service in lieu of cash. If your Key is lost, stolen, or damaged, Keycafe’s liability is limited to Keycafe’s Lost Key Policy.
Articles in this section
- How can I give a guest ongoing access to my keys?
- How do I add a new key to my account?
- How do I get a Keycafe fob?
- What if I lose or damage my Keycafe fob?
- How do I add an additional key to my account?
- How do I remove a key from my account?
- How many items can I have on one keychain?
- Can I add multiple emails or phone numbers to receive Pick Up and Drop Off notifications?
- Who can pick up and drop off keys?
- How does Keycafe ensure key security?