Your friends and guests can pick up your key if you share access with them. Refer to the section on how to share access to your key.
Here’s how to pick up keys:
- Go to a Keycafe location and ask a café staff member to point you to the Keycafe terminal.
- You may need to tap the screen if the phone is asleep.
- Select pick up from the screen.
- Ensure that all doors are closed.
- Input your mobile number or access code to identify yourself.
- Select the name of the keys that you are picking up and submit.
- The door to the cabinet will pivot open and your keys will be located inside the bin.
- Remove the keys from the bin and close the door.
- Scan the Keycafe fob to the left of the device as indicated by the stickers.