It's easy to have a guest or friend deposit your new keys and attach a fob!
In order for a guest, friend or family member to drop off your keys before you have had a chance to attach a Keycafe fob, please create the keys in your Keycafe account, then provide the person dropping off the keys with your phone number and the key name to use during drop off.
Here are the steps:
- Be sure to create the key in your Keycafe account.
- Provide the person who is dropping off the keys with the mobile number associated with your Keycafe account and the name of the keys to be dropped off.
- Have your friend visit your preferred Keycafe location.
- Obtain a fob from the drawer located left of the kiosk screen and secure it to the keys.
- Select drop off keys and indicate if all doors are closed.
- Enter the mobile number on the Keycafe account.
- Select “New keys that need a fob”.
- Select the name of the keys to be dropped off.
- Scan the fob. A door will open.
- Put keys in the open slot and close the door.