When you deposit your key for the first time, a Keycafe fob needs to be attached to the key. The Keycafe fob is used to track who picks up and returns your key and when.
The fobs are accessible from the fob drawer.
- Go to a Keycafe location and locate the SmartBox.
- Select “Drop Off Keys”.
- Enter your mobile phone including country code.
- IMPORTANT: select the ORANGE button that says “keys without a fob”.
- Select the name of the keys you are dropping off from the list then submit.
- Take a Keycafe fob from the fob drawer and attach to the keys.
- Scan Keycafe fob in the area indicated by arrow
- Place your keys in the door that opens
- IMPORTANT: Make sure all door on the smartbox are closed before you leave
That’s it, now your keys are ready to be picked up by your guest!