You will receive a notification from Keycafe that access has been shared with you. If access was shared using your email address, you will receive an 8-digit access code via email to use on the device to pick up the keys. If access was shared to your mobile number, you will receive an SMS informing you that you will use your mobile number to pick up the keys.
- Go to the Keycafe location and ask a café staff member to point you to the Keycafe terminal.
- Select on pickup from the screen.
- Input your mobile number or access code to identify yourself.
- Select the name of the keys that you are picking up and submit.
- The door to the cabinet will pivot open and your keys will be located inside the bin.
- Remove the keys from the bin and close the door.
- Scan the Keycafe fob to the left of the device as indicated by the stickers.