Once your guest receives access via email notification and sets up their credentials, they are ready to pick up your keys at the Keycafe location. They will press the "Pick up keys" button on the Keycafe terminal to enter their mobile number and PIN. They will then select the key that they are picking up and a café staff member will assist to verify the keys and provide them to your guest.
Articles in this section
- How to setup one-time temporary guest access
- How to setup Airbnb Host Assist with Keycafe
- How do I give a new guest access to my keys?
- How does my guest pick up my keys?
- Can my guest drop off my keys?
- How do I get my Keycafe fob?
- What happens if I lose my Keycafe Fob?
- What does my guest receive when I give them key access?
- How can I give a guest continuous access to my keys?
- If I grant my guest access to one Keycafe location, can I drop off my keys for pickup by the same guest at a different Keycafe location?