In the rare case in which you need your keys to be dropped off by a third party, you must create the keys in your Keycafe account and provide the person who is dropping off the keys with your mobile number and the key name to use during drop off. A café staff member will attach a Keycafe fob to the keys using this information and they will be linked to your account. To ensure security, if you do not provide the third party with your mobile number and key name, they will not be able to drop off your keys.
Articles in this section
- Does the Airbnb integration work with a co-hosted account?
- How to setup one-time temporary guest access
- How to setup Airbnb Host Assist with Keycafe
- How do I give a new guest access to my keys?
- How does my guest pick up my keys?
- Can my guest drop off my keys?
- How do I get my Keycafe fob?
- What happens if I lose my Keycafe Fob?
- What does my guest receive when I give them key access?
- How can I give a guest continuous access to my keys?